My newest listing in Chesapeake! 454 Supplejack Ct in Riverwalk in Chesapeake.
454 Supplejack Ct, Riverwalk, Chesapeake
This prestigious Riverwalk home is on a small lake next to a community walking path.
This spectacular home offers
- -three large bedrooms and 2.5 baths
- -approximately 2150 square feet, including an attached single car garage
- -separate formal living and dining rooms
- -dining room includes a stamped ceiling, chair rails, and crown moldings
- -formal living room includes crown moldings
- -chair lift on the staircase for those with mobility issues
- -open floor plan flows from room to room
- -fresh paint throughout, including new stain for the deck
- -updated eat-in kitchen with newer counters and backsplash
- -den with built-in shelves and wood burning fireplace
- -newer laminate floors throughout, accompanied by ceramic tile in the baths
- -large deck overloooking lake and walking paths
- -extra equipment includes a security system and intercom
- -low monthly POA fee
- -fenced yard with front gate and rear gate for walking path access
- -peaceful lake views
- -cul-de-sac location in Riverwalk
Check out the Video:
454 Supplejack Ct is in the Oscar Smith High School District, which includes Crestwood Middle School.
Just off of Great Bridge Boulevard near the 168 Bypass in Chesapeake, 454 Supplejack Ct offers a great location near shopping, interstates, and more.
The 2150 sq ft interior includes separate formal living and dining rooms, a spacious den with built-in shelves and a wood-burning fireplace, a large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar, and three bedrooms.
Upstairs, the master bedroom suite offers a sunken sitting area with built-in shelves and two closets. Use the sitting area for office space, private relaxation, or boudoir. The many windows let in a cascade of natural light, or a peaceful view of the adjoining lake and fountain. The master bath includes a separate shower and garden tub.
Two more bedrooms and a large guest bath complete the second level.
There is a large deck connected to the kitchen and den that is ideal for entertaining. It has been freshly stained and overlooks the lake and walking paths nearby. The yard is fully fenced.
This property is near the intersection of Great Bridge Boulevard and Dominion Boulevard, and is just moments away from I-64, Battlefield Boulevard, shopping, parks, entertainment and more.
Here are other homes for sale in the same neighborhood:
Click to see other neighborhoods in Chesapeake:
Questions about 454 Supplejack Ct?
2016 is predicted to be a big year for real estate in Hampton Roads – don’t miss out!
Looking to sell and not sure what your home is worth? Thinking about buying but not sure about your earning power? Contact me today for a complimentary marketing analysis of your home’s value, or to learn about the buying process.
Luxury Homes Specialist
Certified Real Estate Negotiator
Accredited Buyers Representative
Certified Distress Property Expert
HRRA Circle of Excellence Gold Recipient