2300 Wake Forest St, beach home for sale in Virginia Beach!
Here’s my newest listing for sale in Virginia Beach – 2300 Wake Forest St in Virginia Beach.
This unique property in sought-after Cape Story by the Sea offers two homes for the price of one: a solidly built main residence, and a separate investment property or in-law suite.
Built in a traditional style, this expansive Chesapeake Bay property is a short walk to the beach, walking trails, First Landing State Park, Shore Drive night life and more. It has been lovingly updated with new carpets, new doors and windows, and fresh paint.
Among the home’s many highlights is a large third floor balcony for private entertaining. The main residence offers 3000 square feet of living space on three levels with six bedrooms and four baths. The second floor is divided into two separate bedroom wings – keep as-is, or blow out a wall to make the ultimate master suite retreat.
There is also an entirely independent two bedroom apartment next to the oversized two-car garage. This beach home also benefits from an outdoor shower, ample parking, and unparalleled access to the carefree beach lifestyle.
Don’t believe me? Check out the video!
Home Features of 2300 Wake Forest St include…
- First Floor:
- Second Floor:
- Six bedrooms and two full baths, offering you the versatility of adding an office, media center, craft room, playroom, studio, etc.
- Master suite includes his-and-hers mirrored closets and a private bath
- Large laundry room with built-in shelves and sink
- Bedrooms are divided into two separate wings. Knock out a wall and one of the wings could be turned into a private master suite retreat.
- Third Floor:
- Huge great room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace.
- Great room opens onto 12×32 foot deck secluded by a screen of trees.
- Formal dining area
- Massive 16×19 foot kitchen with bay windows, large pantry, extra cabinet space and all appliances included.
- Dumbwaiter shaft has been installed between garage and third floor – just think about those groceries!
- Half bath
- Three zone HVAC system
- Fresh paint
- Upgraded light fixtures
- Crown moldings
- New doors, including trim
- New plantation shutters
- “Always on” hot water system, for instant hot water to upstairs kitchen and baths
- Intercom system (indoor and outdoor)
- Solid construction designed to withstand hurricanes
- Separate address and entrance: 2302 Wake Forest Street
- Great room and separate kitchen with all appliances (including washer and dryer)
- 2 bedrooms and 1 full bath
- Ample closet space
- Separate electric meter
- 2 decks
- Separate, private off street parking
- Approximately 800 square feet of living space
This home offers an astounding value: 8 bedrooms and five baths, and the potential for monthly investment income, for the price of a 4 bedroom home in the same neighborhood. Contact me today for your private tour of this fabulous Cape Story opportunity.
Luxury Homes Specialist
Certified Real Estate Negotiator
Accredited Buyers Representative
Certified Distress Property Expert
HRRA Circle of Excellence Gold Recipient